World’s first industrialized country, commonly known the Great Britain, is still an economic and military force to be reckoned with and has a considerable political and cultural influence around the world. With one of the largest economies in the world, Britain has slowly moved away from the manufacturing industry towards the service industry and is generally considered as the financial capital of the Europe.
With the great history that embellish this country, it is only fitting that two of the oldest Universities, Oxford and Cambridge, in the English-speaking world with a combine history of over eight centuries are located in United Kingdom. After US, UK has always been the second most loved destination for higher education amongst the international students.
Why study in United Kingdom?
- World renowned Universities.
- Quality and recognition of the education is best in the business.
- State of the Art Research facility and Infrastructure.
- Myriad opportunities offered by the education system of the country.
- Opportunities to work while studying.
- Unique yet diverse culture.
- Financial support and scholarships availability.