A developed country that ranks highly in international comparisons of national performance, such as health, education, economic freedom and quality of life, New Zealand with its verdant farmlands, active volcanic deserts, beautiful blue beaches, glorious icebergs and myriad wildlife, is one of the most beautiful places on the earth.
Known for its high agricultural exports, New Zealand has a high-income economy with a GDP per capita of US$36,254 and has been ranked 3rd in the Economic freedom index.
Why study in New Zealand?
- High quality globally recognized education system with state-of-the-facilities and conducive environment for students to focus on skill development.
- Low cost of living and education.
- Galore of opportunities post and during studies.
- Global culture and diversity with people from all parts of the world.
- One of the safest place on earth with 3rd position on Global Peace Index.
- Favorable long term immigration opportunities.