Located in the northern half of the North American continent, Canada is the second-largest country in the world following Russia and has two official languages: English and French with English the mother tongue of about 59% of Canadians, and French the first language of about 23% of the people.
In this current scenario of energy deficit across majority of nations, Canada is one of those countries which is energy self-sufficient. This is despite the heavy consumption of energy to withstand the extreme climate. In fact, Canada is one of the most modern and technologically advanced country in the world today closely resembling US in its economic systems and high standards of living.
Why study in Canada?
- Education system renowned for its research and innovation.
- High quality control means and academic standards.
- Degrees are generally recognized as being equivalent to those obtained in US or UK.
- Lower tuition costs.
- Part-time job opportunities while studying.
- Availability of Scholarships for international students, lowering the cost of attendance even further.
- Post graduate work permits of up to 3 years
- Easy way through to permanent Canadian Residence
- With an approximate 100,000 Indian students every year, Canada is a home away from home.